A “Life After Lockup” reality television star was arrested in Florida after she allegedly hit her husband and threatened him with a knife at a vacation rental, authorities said.
Zeruiah Jones, who previously appeared on “Life After Lockup” and its spin-off “Love After Lockup,” was collared on Saturday after a petty argument with her hubby spun out of control.
Zeruiah, 33, allegedly snapped at her spouse while she was scrolling on his phone in bed and he was trying to fall asleep, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
The reality star allegedly hit him multiple times before she stormed out of their bedroom and grabbed a knife from the kitchen, the sheriff’s office said.
Other family members staying in the Airbnb stopped the alleged knife-wielding wife from heading back into the bedroom, according to the affidavit obtained by Syracuse.com.
Deputies said that her husband wasn’t injured, but there was still probable cause for Zeruiah’s arrest.
The case was classified as a domestic violence situation “due to Zeruiah and Dale being married, plus having two children in common,” the affidavit said.
The affidavit identified the alleged victim as “Dale Jones,” but Zeruiah’s legal husband is named Troy Jones. It’s unclear if “Dale” is an alias or if there was another person involved.
Zeruiah was released Monday on a $2,000 bond, according to records from the Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office.
She was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill and misdemeanor battery, police said.
Zeruiah and Troy got hitched in 2021 and said on social media that they were visiting West Palm Beach for a family trip and filming for “Life After Lockup” over the Christmas holiday. They hosted a meet-and-greet at a hookah bar the night before the alleged attack.
Troy, who grew up in Buffalo, NY, completed a sentence for criminal possession and attempted robbery. Zeruiah met him while he was behind bars during visits with her ex-husband, who was his cell neighbor.
Zeruiah, also a New York native, mocked the allegations against her.
“Can’t NOTHING break me! That’s the status and yall can stop with the LIES because yall have NOTHING right,” she wrote on Facebook.
She changed her tune in a formal statement issued hours later.
“I want to be very clear: I did not attack my husband. Any claims suggesting otherwise are untrue. I am innocent, and I will prove that in court,” she wrote.
Zaruiah added that she would be stepping away from her professional work, which involved working with children, while the case was pending.
“I love Troy with all my heart. What’s understood doesn’t need to be explained,” she wrote.
Troy also denied the allegations that Zaruiah armed herself with a knife and directed any morbidly curious fans of the show to “STOP LISTENING TO [HIS] MOTHER.”
“I’m just sitting back laughing at all you stupid ass people to think that my wife tried to do something to ME. see listening to b—t LITERALLY drove all you dumb mfs down a ONEWAY with NOWHERE TO TURN,” he wrote on Facebook.
“My wife coming home to a clean house , A home cooked meal & another new dog. So Respectfully F—k yall,” he added in an update Tuesday.
Zeruiah is set to appear in court Jan. 26.
News
THE “SHARK CAVE” MYSTERY SHOCKS THE MALDIVES: Human Skeleton Found After the Incident Involving 5 Divers, New Investigation Officially Begins
The mysterious deaths of five divers inside a remote underwater cave system in the Maldives have taken an even darker turn after authorities confirmed the shocking discovery of a human skeleton deep inside what locals refer to as the “Shark Cave,” a notorious underwater labyrinth feared by fishermen and divers for decades. What initially appeared […]
THE TERRIFYING TRUTH Inside the “Shark Cave” in the Maldives Where 5 Divers Died — A Human Skeleton Was Discovered, and a New Investigation Has Officially Begun
The mysterious deaths of five divers inside a remote underwater cave system in the Maldives have taken an even darker turn after authorities confirmed the shocking discovery of a human skeleton deep inside what locals refer to as the “Shark Cave,” a notorious underwater labyrinth feared by fishermen and divers for decades. What initially appeared […]
HAUNTING DISCOVERY in the Case of 5 Missing Italians: Phone Found Beneath the Cave Contains Video Filled with Panic and Screams
A major international investigation is underway after rescue divers searching for the bodies of five missing Italian tourists inside an underwater cave system reportedly discovered a damaged mobile phone containing a horrifying 33-minute video recording filled with screams, panic, and desperate cries for help. The incident, which has shocked both local authorities and the international […]
CASE OF 5 MISSING ITALIANS IN THE CAVE: Rescue Team Finds Phone Containing 33-Minute Video of Desperate Cries for Help
A major international investigation is underway after rescue divers searching for the bodies of five missing Italian tourists inside an underwater cave system reportedly discovered a damaged mobile phone containing a horrifying 33-minute video recording filled with screams, panic, and desperate cries for help. The incident, which has shocked both local authorities and the international […]
UPDATE 3 MINUTES AGO: Divers Searching for the Bodies of 5 Missing Italians Discovered a Phone Inside the Cave — Investigators Recovered a 33-Minute Video Filled with Screams
A major international investigation is underway after rescue divers searching for the bodies of five missing Italian tourists inside an underwater cave system reportedly discovered a damaged mobile phone containing a horrifying 33-minute video recording filled with screams, panic, and desperate cries for help. The incident, which has shocked both local authorities and the international […]
Mystery deepens in the deaths of 5 divers in the Maldives: Forensic examinations reveal disturbing injuries on the victims’ bodies
The mysterious deaths of five divers inside an underwater cave system in the Maldives have taken an even darker turn after authorities officially released the first forensic examination results for two of the victims. What was initially believed to be a tragic diving accident is now raising serious suspicions of possible violence before death, after […]
End of content
No more pages to load
















What do you think? Post a comment.