Latest Epstein files bombshells in full as email signed ‘A’ asks for ‘inappropriate friends’
The US Department of Justice released its largest drop of files so far today. The massive release includes some 30,000 pages of documents, snaps and material from federal investigations into Jeffrey Epstein
Everything you need to know
- More than 11,000 Epstein files have emerged so far in the latest cache released on Tuesday, with the DoJ warning earlier that this latest release contained “untrue and sensationalist claims” about President Trump.
- Among them is a 2001 email signed “A” from “Balmoral” to convicted child sex offender Ghislaine Maxwell, from an email address titled “The Invisible Man”. Photos show emails from “the invisible man” address asking for Ghislaine Maxwell to arrange meetings with “inappropriate friends”. Last week, thousands more documents from Epstein’s estate showcased the convicted paedophile’s associations with many high-profile figures. Among those pictured included Bill Clinton, Michael Jackson, Kevin Spacey and Mick Jagger. An image of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor – formerly Prince Andrew – was also released, showing him lying across the laps of five people. The former Prince has always denied any wrongdoing.
- Ghislaine Maxwell asked if “Andrew” could be set up with “fun girls” while on a trip to Peru, according to another email from the Epstein files. The email from convicted child sex offender Maxwell, released in the files, was sent to an unknown recipient asking for help organising visits in the South American country. The email does not indicate any wrongdoing.
- A letter, released in the tranche and allegedly written by Jeffrey Epstein to infamous serial child molester Larry Nassar, in which Epstein writes “Our president also shares our love of young, nubile girls” is a fake, the FBI has said. “The FBI has confirmed this alleged letter from Jeffrey Epstein to Larry Nassar is FAKE,” the department wrote in a post on X.
- An email was sent by an assistant U.S. attorney in January 2020, saying: “For your situational awareness, wanted to let you know that the flight records we received yesterday reflect that Donald Trump travelled on Epstein’s private jet many more times than previously has been reported (or that we were aware), including during the period we would expect to charge in a Maxwell case.” The lawyer stated there were at least eight flights between 1993 and 1996 in which Trump was a passenger with Maxwell also present on at least four of those flights. Trump has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing in relation to Epstein, while his presence on the flights does not indicate wrongdoing.
- Pictures in the latest release of files appear to show an Austrian passport with a picture of Jeffrey Epstein under the name Marius Robert Fortelni, born 30 July 1954 in Vienna. Epstein was born in 1953 in the United States. The holder’s residence is listed as Saudi Arabia and their nationality as Austrian.
- One document, dated April 2020, is a formal request from the US Department of Justice (DOJ) to British authorities seeking help “to interview H.R.H Prince Andrew Albert Christian Edward” relating to the criminal investigation into Jeffrey Epstein. “Prince Andrew may have been a witness to and/or participant in certain events of relevance to the ongoing investigation”, it says. Andrew has consistently and strongly denied any wrongdoing connected to Epstein.
News
Leaked deck logs reveal a heated morning argument over faulty air valves before the Genoa research team vanished
The Synchronized Sleep: Leaked Witness Testimonies and Faulty Gas Blends Shatter the Maldives Cave Accident Narrative ROME, Italy — The wall of corporate silence protecting the operators of the luxury dive liner Duke of York has officially shattered. As the twenty remaining Italian tourists from the fateful voyage were quietly flown back to Europe, several […]
Two passengers identify the exact time the luxury vessel’s blending station filters failed before the fateful dive
The Synchronized Sleep: Leaked Witness Testimonies and Faulty Gas Blends Shatter the Maldives Cave Accident Narrative ROME, Italy — The wall of corporate silence protecting the operators of the luxury dive liner Duke of York has officially shattered. As the twenty remaining Italian tourists from the fateful voyage were quietly flown back to Europe, several […]
Returning witnesses break their silence on the Maldives vessel, exposing the exact deck technician who altered the Trimix ratio
The Synchronized Sleep: Leaked Witness Testimonies and Faulty Gas Blends Shatter the Maldives Cave Accident Narrative ROME, Italy — The wall of corporate silence protecting the operators of the luxury dive liner Duke of York has officially shattered. As the twenty remaining Italian tourists from the fateful voyage were quietly flown back to Europe, several […]
THE CUTTING EDGE: Forensic Teams Match The Blade Marks On Tyler Doyle’s Gear To A Tool Owned By His Companion!
THE SHATTERED FACADE: SLED Re-Interrogates Tyler Doyle’s Companion as Verified Sonar Exposes Glaring Lies MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. — The narrative of the tragic duck hunting mishap that closed the book on 22-year-old Tyler Doyle in 2023 has officially collapsed. Following SLED’s bombshell verification that newly emerged sonar images of a human body 13 kilometers away […]
THE DEVICE SWAP: The Terrifying Digital Footprint That Proves Tyler Doyle’s Phone Was Not With Him At Sea!
THE SHATTERED FACADE: SLED Re-Interrogates Tyler Doyle’s Companion as Verified Sonar Exposes Glaring Lies MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. — The narrative of the tragic duck hunting mishap that closed the book on 22-year-old Tyler Doyle in 2023 has officially collapsed. Following SLED’s bombshell verification that newly emerged sonar images of a human body 13 kilometers away […]
THE COLD CELL TOWER: SLED Investigation Reveals Tyler Doyle’s Friend Lied About The Exact Time of The “Sinking Call”!
THE SHATTERED FACADE: SLED Re-Interrogates Tyler Doyle’s Companion as Verified Sonar Exposes Glaring Lies MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. — The narrative of the tragic duck hunting mishap that closed the book on 22-year-old Tyler Doyle in 2023 has officially collapsed. Following SLED’s bombshell verification that newly emerged sonar images of a human body 13 kilometers away […]
End of content
No more pages to load









