Claudio Valente, 48, the suspect in the Brown University shooting, was found dead in a warehouse in New Hampshire after a six-day manhunt.
Rhode Island Attorney General Peter Neronha announced on December 18 that the body of the Brown University shooting suspect was found next to a bag and two guns in a warehouse in Salem, New Hampshire.
Earlier, a large police raid in Salem uncovered an abandoned vehicle with license plates believed to belong to the suspect. The man was identified as Claudio Valente, 48, a former Brown University student and Portuguese citizen.
“The suspect committed suicide tonight,” Oscar Perez, the Providence city police chief, told reporters on December 18. Police believe the suspect acted alone, and his motive remains unclear.
Police search for suspect in Brown University shooting in Salem, New Hampshire on December 18. Photo: AP
Police search for suspect in Brown University shooting in Salem, New Hampshire on December 18. Photo: AP
Authorities are investigating whether Valente was the perpetrator in the murder of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) professor Nuno Loureiro two days after the Brown University shooting. Professor Loureiro, 47, was shot dead at his home in Brookline, a suburb of Boston, Massachusetts, about 80 km north of Brown University.
The shooting at Brown University in Rhode Island on December 13 left two students dead and at least nine injured. Police arrested a man shortly after the incident but later released him after determining he was not involved.
Suspect Valente at a car rental business in Boston, Massachusetts on November 17. Photo: Providence Police Department
Suspect Valente at a car rental facility in Boston, Massachusetts on November 17. Photo: Providence Police Department
According to investigators, the suspect fled into the streets near the scene after the shooting. The large-scale search relied primarily on images obtained from residential security cameras.
News
HE HIRED A FISH MARKET GIRL TO BE HIS FAKE WIFE… BUT HIS MOTHER RECOGNIZED HER FIRST
Two days later, Valerie Mendes walked into the Salazar mansion in Miami wearing a simple cream dress, her hair loose over her shoulders, and the expression of a woman who had already survived worse rooms than this one. The mansion stood behind iron gates in Coral Gables, surrounded by palm trees, marble fountains, imported roses, […]
THE CONDEMNED MAN ASKED TO SEE HIS DAUGHTER… THEN SHE WHISPERED WHERE HER MOTHER HID THE KEY
THE CONDEMNED MAN ASKED TO SEE HIS DAUGHTER… THEN SHE WHISPERED WHERE HER MOTHER HID THE KEY At six in the morning, Arjun Thakur was told he would die before sunset. For five years, he had said the same thing. “I did not kill my wife.” Nobody believed him. Not the police. Not the judge. […]
EIGHT WORDS BEFORE THE SILENCE UNDERWATER: Minutes before the fatal dive in the Maldives, one diver reportedly sent a final message to family that is now haunting everyone who reads it… 👇
The final message was brief, ordinary, and painfully human. Eight words, reportedly sent to family only minutes before one of five Italian divers disappeared beneath the waters of the Maldives, have now become one of the most haunting details in a tragedy that has shaken the international diving community. The divers were part of a […]
SHE TESTED HER HUSBAND WITH ONE LIE… BUT HIS SISTER FAILED IN TEN SECONDS Maya didn’t tell anyone she had won the lottery.
By the time I came home, I had already begun building a wall around our lives. Then I walked into our kitchen and told my husband I had been fired. The next morning, Daniel left for work before sunrise. He kissed my forehead and whispered, “Sleep in. Today you don’t have to be strong.” I […]
WHY DID SHE ABORT THE DIVE? The surviving “6th member” of the Maldives diving group says a mysterious 10-word message convinced her not to enter the water that day… 👇👇
A woman identified by sources as part of the broader diving group connected to the deadly Maldives cave-diving tragedy has reportedly spoken for the first time about the decision that caused her to cancel the fatal descent only hours before the expedition began. Authorities have not publicly confirmed the existence of any anonymous warning letter, […]
WHAT THE HIDDEN CAMERA CAPTURED AT 60 METERS: Leaked underwater footage connected to the Italian tourist group in the Maldives is now raising chilling new questions about the fatal dive… 👇👇
Investigators examining the deaths of five Italian divers in the Maldives are reportedly focusing on data recovered from diving equipment and underwater recording devices as they attempt to reconstruct what happened deep inside the cave system where the group vanished. Authorities have not publicly confirmed the existence of any “hidden camera footage,” nor have officials […]
End of content
No more pages to load














